Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My First Blog

5th May 9: 25 pm. I am walking back home from work. a bus speeeeeeedddddddssss besides me and parks a few feet away...i am stuck behind the bus. I cannot move forward with the traffic on one side and a small dark lane on the other that scares me()...the bus does not move for 15 minutes...i get so angry, impatient, IRRITATED, i am literally cursing the driver every second....the bus moves finallyyyy..i found a man in his late thirties held by an older man(looked like his father).The man was paralyzed from below his waist.. it was the this man who got down from the very same TCS bus. It took almost 30 seconds for him to place one foot in front with the help of his father. He had a painful look in his eye for every single move. His lean father on the other hand was struggling to hold him but knew that without his strength and confidence, his son would not be able to take that painful step. I have seen parents look proudly at their little kids as they take their first step. A joy that means so much that they go boasting about it to every single person they meet “AVA ADHUKULLA NADAKA LA AARAMICHUTTA”….(remembering my mom when I was a kid). I saw the same proud look in that fathers eyes as his son took his initial steps. The look that knew that his son’s running days are not too far off. I saw the son making jokes and laughing with the father in spite of all the pain. He knew that his father was going to help him get through with this no matter what.

Everyday i crib about going to work...? Today is not FRIDAYYYYYY?????? walk back home??? SOOOOO Many things in life…But I have forgotten to count my blessings. The wonderful legs I have. They take me wherever I want to go, whenever I want to go, however I want to go. Thank you LORD for these wonderful legs! Thank you for that beautiful incident yesterday. It reminded me of my HEAVENLY FATHER’s love for me. The way HE held me right from the second I started walking. The way HE never gives up on me even whenever I fail and fall down. The way HE comes back and calls me and encourages to get up and to move forward. For giving me parents who love and accept me in spite of my stupidity (which does happen most of the time) and my failures (used to). There is just so much more I learnt yesterday. The father and the son’s determination (which I have never had), their laughter in the midst of pain( Cast your burden onto JESUS for HE cares for you- so HE has taken all the load- why worry???), so much more that this one blog is not enough……..

See you all in my next blog….Love you all……

1 comment:

  1. SO right sweetie pie!!!!!! Who else accepts u jus the way u are...who else bears all ur all crap.. n still loves u not an atom less!!! Give them all!! give them all to Jesus,,.. thast wat a sis alwyas reminded me of!! Give Him ur all n watch Him turn ur nothingness into the best ! Mia

    ReplyDelete