Sunday, January 16, 2011

Myself, Me and I

People call me dark. I say I am fearfully and wonderfully made. They say i am fat. I say my GOD supplies all my needs according to HIS riches and glory. They say i can never take life seriously. I say I have cast all my burdens upon HIM for HE careth for me. They say i have an attitude. I say A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand on my right hand, but it shall not approach me. They say i am very clear in what i want. I say My LORD leadeth me by HIS right hand. They say I am very lucky. I say my Father is the creator of the Whole universe. Whatever people say about me, good or bad, its the LORD'S doing. When people say good about me i see how MY HEAVENLY FATHER has changed me. When they speak bad of me, i see what MY HEAVENLY FATHER wants me to be. I am thankful to GOD for what i am today and everything I will be. All glory, laud and honor to HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment